Come join the #1 Hyundai volume dealer in BC! *Wanting to build your success as a part of one of the largest auto groups in Canada?
Our OpenRoad Hyundai dealership is currently seeking for an energetic and enthusiatic full-time Senior Business Office Manager to join their team. As a Senior Business Office Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: *Scheduling vehicle deliveries
- Excited about making great friends, good money and joining a dynamic team?
The ideal candidate will: *Have previous business office experience
- Coordinating sold vehicle preparation (including accessories, chemical packages, and delivery clean ups)
- Responding to guest/client inquires (both in person and via. telephone)
- Finalization of sold vehicle documentation
- Completion of internal and monthly remittances
Please apply online or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Please make sure to include the position name in the title line).
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be well organized, detail oriented and have good interpersonal skills required to work effectively with all levels of dealership personnel
- Be able to work flexible hours as needed (including some evenings and weekends)
- Multilingual skills (preferably in either Cantonese or Mandarin) are considered an asset
Due to a high volume of applications received, only candidates who are invited to an interview will be contacted.
OpenRoad Hyundai - 20 months ago