Division: Syngenta Business Service (SBS)
Function: Sustainable Excellence
State/Province: North Carolina [NC]
Country: United States [US]
Position Title: Senior Business Process Analyst (Finance/Procurement)
Job ID: 4077
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- To screen all Finance functional processes for risks, issues and opportunities for sustainable improvements. Understand the end to end impact, along with cross functional impact and then formulate a solution and implement using the Syngenta SBS governance model.
- Work with the Finance function Business Process Lead’s(BPL’s) to review new and also improve existing business processes
- To coach Business Process Analyst’s(BPA’s) on process issues and help them determine the best solution approach using a combination of people training, transformation, process updates, service improvements or technology changes
- To ensure that all Finance functional and cross functional processes and subsequent change items are positioned correctly for ongoing sustainability including, but not limited to, the management of all associated document artefacts, training and process flow diagrams
- To consult and support other BPA's along with Business Process Leads, Business Process Owners and relevant governance groups in the identification of process change and improvement needs and to set their priority
- To lead the evaluation and confirmation of technical solutions for the assigned process or process changes
- Using defined KPI's/other metrics and proactive monitoring, identify process efficiency and improvement items then intervene when necessary to implement solutions and drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure that process changes are performed and processed in a seamless manner.
- Monitor process support queues and ensure that they are managed to service level agreements
- Perform project/program management activities for large size projects and changes.
- Manage the documentation of all functional process models along with the maintenance of their context in relation to the overall enterprise business architecture.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the interrelationship between the end-to-end functional processes and their interdependencies on other functional process areas, people and organization and other Syngenta processes.
- Champion and set the example for process execution in accordance with process models and descriptions.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and as a result enable the entire BPA team to align business requirements with process capabilities.
- Lead process fit/gap analysis.
- Ensure the compliance and documentation regarding SOX within the respective area of responsibility
- Ensure that Master Data quality is maintained by following Master Data processes and controls
- Knowledge of Finance business process management.
- Knowledge of change management life cycle, business process management and tools and methodologies regarding continuous process improvement.
- Minimum 7+ years working experience
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or other related field (MBA, Master preferred) and at least 7 years of experience
- 5-7+ years working on a consultative basis preferred.
- At least 5-7+ years of experience working with SAP or other related ERP systems
- Experience in utilizing Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies is preferred
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Analytical thinking
- Financial Analysis
- Strategic thinking
- Influencing and negotiation
- Communication and presentation skills
- Innovation management
- Project management
- People/team management
Critical Success Factors & Key Challenges:
- Sets ambitious strategic goals
- Communicates inspirationally
- Steps beyond comfort zones
- Fosters a culture of creativity and innovation
- Manages performance to high standards
- Develops self and others
- Focuses energy on must wins
- Recognizes and celebrates success
change methodology principles.
- Lead the assigned process standardization aligned with the Sustainable Excellence Business Process Modelling methodology and business
SBS and other BPA teams
- Set the example on how to communicate and build strong relationships to the stakeholders within the business community as well as within
the assigned functional area
- Coach other on the effective management and balancing of priorities
- Excel in the area of analytical thinking and process management capabilities and be able to mentor others within this space
- Be a leader within a process and service orientated environment and apply their associated principles to all aspects of work performed within
- Travel 15-20%
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Global mobile
Plagues of locusts, weevils, or any other kind of crop-destroying bugs were no match for Syngenta Crop Protection. The subsidiary of...