You make intelligent decisions. You have no problems
with frequent changes. Cost savings is your forte.
Suppliers called you the negotiator.
If this describes you, Welcome to HOERBIGER as a
Senior Buyer/Sourcing Analyst
This position is responsible for the strategic sourcing
and buying process. A successful candidate in this role
would have experience that includes ongoing collection
of competitive market data, monitoring of internal
needs, and development of tactical and strategic
long-term plans. This position requires a primary focus
on strategic supplier development for specified
commodities / products, primarily polymers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
assigned commodities / products.
- Recommend and develop sourcing strategies for
supplier selections within specified commodities.
- Accountable for all commercial negotiations and
delivery and quality performance.
- Maintain and monitor supplier metrics to monitor
incorporating the latest information on usage and
- Monitor inventory levels for assigned commodities,
assigned products / commodities to support on-going
- Execute and monitor purchases on a timely basis for
production and customer needs.
- Manage material deliveries as required to support
Engineering, Quality, Production, Production
- Participate in make vs. buy decisions with
be able to extract data from SAP and the various
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of SAP. Must
- Develop strategic master supply agreements with top
system to support decision-making
- Identify projects to exceed corporate goals.
- Extract and analyze purchase and usage data in MRP
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or
Education: This position requires a Bachelors of
Business Administration degree in/or Supply Chain.
Experience: Five years or more strategic procurement
within a multi-location organization with $6M + spending
responsibility; or equivalent combination of education
execution of strategies for assigned commodities,
- Supply Chain Acumen - Overseas the development and
drives utilization of tools to achieve optimal
results in the areas of Quality, Delivery, Total
Cost and Service.
and long-term focus, secures alignment between cross
- Project Management - Balances projects between short
knowledge of suppliers, industry tread, emerging
- Global Business Strategy - Demonstrates deep global
markets and technology.
problems, supports root cause analysis, evaluates
- Problem solving - Identifies/anticipates potential
corrective actions, oversees plan implementation and
drives positive results.
- Project Management and/or Supply Chain lead
strong analytics within Excel.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite including
working in a fast-paced environment.
- SAP, strong organizational skills and comfortable
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply now through
- CPM/CPIM /CPPM certification a "plus".
the link below. We are looking forward to receiving your
Hoerbiger Corporation of America, Inc. - 15 months ago