RevSpring, Inc. is looking for a senior C# developer to help design, build and enhance our automated production system. The candidate should be able to bring innovative ideas and concepts to help solve interesting problems using new technologies.
The system is planned to have a web interface built utilizing Microsoft MVC in near future. Experience with web development is a plus. There will be occasional assistance/interfacing needed with the VB6 legacy system.
- 5+ years of practical experience developing solutions using Microsoft .Net (C#).
- Well versed with object oriented principles and aware of design patterns.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with proven ability to quickly identify and address root cause.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Visual Studio.
- Experience with analysis, design, developing, coding, testing, maintenance/support, configuration management, and deployments.
SQL Server Requirements:
- Excellent development skills with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Well versed with relational database design.
- Experience writing complex and efficient queries/stored procedures.
- Ability to read execution plan and solve performance issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with SQL Server Management Studio.
Experience with Microsoft MVC, WCF, Design Patterns, and/or Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong willingness to learn new technologies and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems (or equivalent) or five or more years of work experience.
About RevSpring: RevSpring, Inc. (www.RevSpringinc.com) is headquartered in Wixom, Michigan and has operational locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Arizona, and New York. RevSpring is the leading provider of consumer receivables communication and payment technology. Its core service offerings include data hygiene and analytics, mail document creation and delivery (via US Mail), multi-channel communications, electronic billing and archival services and online payment tools, all while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
RevSpring offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, 401(k), and paid time off.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter, stating salary requirements, when they apply for this position.
CareerBuilder - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard