Consistently profitable and fully funded start-up, is seeking a full-time and highly experienced senior WPF C# Developer to create a world class user experience. This role will be working hands on developing applications and software. It is crucial to have a solid grasp of object oriented programming and of computer science principles.
Responsibilities include collaborating with various other teams to determine requirements and enhance and troubleshoot applications. You will be doing procedural programming, so experience with lower levle API’s is very helpful. Working with databases (SQL primarily, some Oracle) in terms of manipulation and tuning is also a be an important aspect of this role
Location: Los Angeles, USA
In return they are offering:
- Ideally 6+ years experience developing commercial software, including design and implementation
- At least 4+ years experience with C# and WPF
- Must be an excellent coder or programmer, whose can write clean efficient code.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, MySQL. Experience with SQLite 3 is a big plus
- 2+ years experience with network code – HTTP/TCP
- MUST be hands on and proactive in their approach and mentality as this is very fast paced.
- Interest in the music and entertainment industry is a plus
- The ability to grow with a fast paced, profitable and funded start up who has big ambitions.
- Very hands on role with the opportunity to make an important contribution in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent compensation structure both in terms of base and bonus rewards & future upside.
- A chance to impact and shape a business outright including meeting with investors and helping with their Series B.
Senior C# .Net WPF Developer – Fast Growing Start Up- Mobile and Web Development – Cloud Management – Networking HTTP/ TCP – API’s - Los Angeles, CA USA
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured
APPLY | email@example.com
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices using the contact details listed below. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
LOS ANGELES | 1.310.806.9333
12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Office Hours: 6.00-21.00 PDT
NEW YORK | 1.212.763.8333
1325 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10173 | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 EDT
LONDON | 020.3207.9090
St Clements House, London, EC4N 7AE | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 GMT
HONG KONG | 852.3678.6738
2 Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 HKT
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com | www.g-t-r.com | www.gqrgm.com
GQR Global Quant, GQR Global Trading, GQR Global Markets
We operate globally and leverage our extensive relationships to unite the most talented people with the most intellectually and financially rewarding career opportunities throughout Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 20 months ago