Bourntec Solutions is an innovative provider of Information Technology turnkey solutions and services, with four major lines of business. These include Strategic IT Services, Managed Services, Professional Services and the Public Sector. Our offerings span Custom Application Development, Software Quality Assurance, Maintenance and Support, Infrastructure Management, Value-Added Consulting and Resource Mobilization across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
As a pioneer in building innovative IT solutions across industries, Bourntec is always been in the forefront, providing customized solutions and services that focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients
Founded in 1994 and Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, we have offices in Washington, Maryland, Virginia, Texas, Florida and Michigan.
Senior C++ Programmer / Analyst Micro-Programming
Long Term (3-5 Years)
Essential Functions: As the team lead, this candidate will be responsible for research and documentation, selection of tools, application design, partitioning and assignment of work, solving issues, etc. This candidate analyzes, plans, designs, develops, implements, and maintains computer application systems in a variety of hardware/software environments to support the Court function and also to provide guidance for a group of windows/pc developers. This project requires windows programming experience with desktop databases and Embarcadero RAD Studio C++. Sockets programming and some Unix experience is also required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field from an accredited college or university.
- 10 years of programming experience with Embarcadero RAD Studio, Borland C++ Builder, Borland VCL, Quick Reports, TCP/IP Sockets, FTP and SMTP on Windows platform.
- 10 years of cross-platform application integration programming experience involving Windows, AIX and Mainframe systems using Sockets, LU6.2 or similar protocols.
- 10 years of database experience involving Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access, Corel Paradox, and Firebird SQL
- 6 years of experience administering Linux with Oracle, CVS, MySQL, Apache, and PHP
- 3 years of Java programming experience with J2SE 1.5, J2EE 1.4, JPA, JSF, EJB3 and Oracle Application Server.
- 3 years of web development with Microsoft .NET framework
ZipRecruiter - 16 months ago