Senior C-IED SME
Leonie is currently seeking qualified Senior C-IED SME to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
NOTE: This position is contingent upon contract award.
Summary of Position:
The Senior SME will provide direct C-IED advice to combatant commanders and subordinate components before and after their deployments. Analyze Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) to provide JIEDDO and US forces with best practices and solutions to IED challenges. Observe, collect, develop, validate, and disseminate emerging C-IED TTPs. Assist US forces in the identification, training, and integration of enduring and emerging C-IED technologies. Observe, collect, develop, validate, and disseminate emerging C-IED TTPs. Advise and Support pre-deployment training. Make frequent short notice deployments in CONUS and worldwide to support a variety of operational, training and fact-finding missions and may also participate in four (4) to six (6) month deployments as part of Support Teams in combat zones.
Specific Skills & Experience Required:
· Minimum 15 years of operating experience in one or more of the following areas: training and advising US and foreign military organizations, combat arms forces, SOF, route clearance units, EO
R and Military Police elements. Senior SME must have experience conducting training and briefings at all organizational levels
· Five years specialized experience to include assessments of unit proficiency, designing and implementing training and education plans to address validated gaps in unit performance, training in cross-cultural communications, human capital development, or conflict management
· CIED experience
· Bachelor's degree required
· Basic computer skills required to present briefings and produce reports/AARs: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· TS/SCI Required
· CONUS and International Austere Locations
· Program Manager
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V