Work with Marketing and Finance teams to build analytic and forecasting capabilities to ensure data-driven decisions proactively identify opportunities, maximize profitability, and drive revenue.
Develop and implement segmentation and modeling schemes; implement ongoing tracking, evaluation and modification of customer segments to aid in decision making at both the strategic and tactical level.
Provide customer insight to solve business problems and increase business performance.
Identify, diagnose, understand, and monitor portfolio trends on an ongoing basis.
Work with 1-800-flowers family of brands to integrate learnings, strategies and processes.
Act as consultant on a broad-range of statistical, analytical and design questions (e.g., aid in the selection and sizing of test and control groups to support program assessments, response analyses and model validations).
Advocate a test & learn process, with emphasis on the best practice of quickly incorporating results and creating test & learn loops across different stages of the customer lifecycle.
Analyze marketing programs to provide insights and learnings that can be integrated into ongoing activities.
Support marketing campaigns by building and running SAS programs in an Oracle/UNIX environment.
Create queries to support list segmentation strategies.
Create standardized and ad hoc reports across channels to integrate the full view of the customer into actionable information.
Perform direct marketing tactics such as list pulls and delivery to vendors.
- Minimum 5 years in database marketing expertise: knowledge of database marketing techniques including profiling, segmentation, and data mining.
- Experienced in financial analytics and reporting.
- Superior problem analysis and analytical capabilities.
- Experience in utilizing information / database tools such as SAS, SQL, Cognos, Oracle etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; including visualization to present complex analyses.
- Prior experience in providing strategic analysis and consulting.
- Experience using MS Office Suite
To Apply: Send your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary history, to:
Human Resources at
One Old Country Road
Carle Place , NY 11514
Only Qualified Applicants Will Be Contacted.