Senior Channel Sales Executive (2012-105)
Location: Boston, MA, or San Mateo, CA preferred; however any major metropolitan will be considered.
We are a rapidly growing software firm that is backed by Intel Capital and Greylock. (Greylock backed market-leading start-ups such as LinkedIn, Pandora and Facebook. Intel Capital funded VMware, Citrix and Red Hat.)
AtHoc seeks exceptional Channel Sales Executive with proven enterprise software experience to lead and build out its lines of business in partnership with key strategic channels. We are a pre-IPO company, growing at 50% CAGR per year.
The AtHoc suite of communications software products give customers two distinct value propositions:
From the effective use of AtHoc mass notifications technologies, customers now have the power to leverage next generation mobile, social and communications technologies to rapidly warn and protect their employees in times of emergencies.
Also from the effective insertion of AtHoc alerts into their business processes, customers now have the control to further eliminate operational inefficiencies/wastes and increase operating profits.
For example, the AtHoc enterprise notifications software:
For more information on AtHoc, please visit
- Protects personnel by rapidly warning and accounting for their status in times of emergencies, such as natural disasters, pandemics, suspicious packages and suspicious persons. AtHoc ensures that once an emergency alert has been sent, personnel are then also reached for the post-emergency recovery phase so that normal business operations can rapidly resume. By accounting for and protecting people – our customers’ most valuable assets – AtHoc strengthens the life-safety mission and operations of any business.
- Accurately notifies personnel regarding work shift changes, shift cancellation and recalls for work start so that personnel can
make timely decisions to resume work
; and union labor and management agreements are honored with complete transparency. This builds trust between labor and management because it eliminates the emotional and financial costs related to filing and investigating pay grievances.
- Provides continuity of operations communication to personnel and key Operational nodes about critical application system outages and on-going Operations to provide near real-time situational awareness. This protects the IT and Operations teams from bombardment of inquiries about the status of key systems, and operations, which consumes unnecessary time and detours important resources from fixing the core problems. The ability to rapidly recover from such unexpected down time occurrences and/or manage operational incidents, contributes to value creation for our customers.
We seek a Senior Channel Sales Executive who will own, lead and build and manage key strategic channels for AtHoc. This executive will be given an entrepreneurial opportunity in a rapidly growing enterprise software company to define the go-to-market plan and execute on it. This executive will report directly to the Vice President of Worldwide Sales/Co-Founder.
Achieve dominant market share for AtHoc by selling products and services through the channel partners. Duties include ramping up channel partners, working deals with them, and tapping into the channels’ customer base for AtHoc products and services.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to:
- Unquestioned integrity and a candid communicator
- Entrepreneur & Builder. We will give you a platform. You just need to run with it.
- Team player
- Proven successful track record selling into the industrial sector
- Experience selling to C-Suite and Head of Safety audience
- Missionary sales as well as process-driven sales experience
- Documented history of exceeding goals and outperforming industry peers
- Experience working in fast-paced, high growth organizations
The AtHoc partner program focuses on marketing and reselling notifications solutions for emergency notifications, force...