If you would like to join a team of scientists that is making a difference in our country's national defense, consider the current position at MRIGlobal of Senior Chemist. This position involves the following:
- Experience with in vitro and in vivo studies and integrating CA/RDS support
- Collecting and analyzing data needed for research proposals and reports
- Training technical staff on analytical procedures and instrumentation
- Conducting experimental work, including setting up procedures, performing experiments, and keeping records of experiments
- Reviewing data for accuracy and completeness
- Analyzing, checking, testing, evaluating data, and performing peer review of data.
- Bachelors degree in chemistry or other science related field with a minimum of 9 years work experience; or
- Masters degree in chemistry or other science related field with a minimum of 6 years work experience; or
- Ph.D. in chemistry or other science related field with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with GC/MS. LC/MS and FTIR is a plus.
- Experienced with handling neat chemical agent (CA) and Research Dilute Solution (RDS)
- Have experience with analysis and preparation of samples for CA analysis
- Familiar with the design of experiments and test plans involving CA/RDS testing and in vivo models
- Experience with CA/RDS studies for in vitro and in vivo models
- Experience with CA/RDS biomedical specimen analysis and working knowledge of GLP is preferred
- Experience with executing tests and analyzing test results from agent experiments
- Familiar with Compliance with U.S. Army Surety and Safety regulations is a plus
- Project management experience preferred
- Method development experience preferred
- Chemical Agent accountability responsibility is preferred
- Chemical Agent Personal Reliability Program is preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. In order to meet the government security investigation requirements, U.S. citizenship is a prerequisite.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Founded in 1944, our company has built a reputation for innovation, technical excellence, and problem solving.
Born out of the desire to...