Are you a Senior Citrix Engineer with experience in Mid-to-Large Enterprise Citrix deployments? Are you a Sr. Citrix Engineer who has a solid Windows background? Do you have your CCA or CCAA? If so, keep reading.|
Global asset management firm headquartered in Los Angeles seeks a Senior Citrix Engineer. With over $54B assets under management, this firm has weathered many storms and even grew through this past recession. With low turnover, excellent compensation and benefits plans, serious perks like free catered breakfast and lunch every day, this opportunity is one in a million.
What youll be doing – You will:
- Plan, architect, organize, and manage the Citrix infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organizations IT assets. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas in and around the Citrix infrastructure.
- Responsible for the provisioning of IT infrastructure services for Citrix farms located in multiple locales.
- Ensure maximum availability of the Citrix infrastructure throughout the company. Monitors systems performance and implements performance tuning. Document Citrix problems and resolutions for future reference. Works with IT management to propose, agree and deliver IT services to defined Service Level Agreements. Services can be provided by both internal and external (Managed Services Provider) teams. Provide dashboard summaries of system health to IT management. Assist in audits of our IT systems. Perform troubleshooting analysis. Participate in a 24 x 7 on-call rotation.
What you need to have: Experience in Mid to Large Enterprise Citrix deployments
- Technical background in the following Concepts/Technologies:
- Citrix XenApp (5.0, 6.5)/XenDesktop
- Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix Edgesight
- Windows 7, Window Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Active Directory
- Roaming Profiles
- Experience leading virtual teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written skills
- Project Management experience
- Experience in Vendor Management
- Experience managing systems and providing IT services to an organization with geographically dispersed offices and personnel.
- Scripting (ex: Powershell, VB, VBS, Perl, etc).
It would be nice if you had:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in a related field
- One or more Citrix Certified Administrator / Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCA / CCAA) Certification a plus
- One or more Microsoft certifications (MCSA / MCSE / MCSM) with focus in Servers or Desktops a plus
- Certification or equivalent work experience in utilizing ITIL or other IT Best Practice Framework such as Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) a plus
- Past job experience in the financial sector a plus
What you get:
- Tremendous room for personal and career growth
- Competitive compensation package (Base salary + bonus)
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision - 100% coverage for employees/ 75% coverage for family)
- Free catered breakfast and lunch
- Free parking
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401K- 6% match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare/ dependent care program
- Gym membership discount program
- 18 PTO days
So, if you are a Senior Citrix Engineer with experience in mid to large enterprise Citrix deployments, apply now.
This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire position. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. and currently living in the U.S.
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -