NorthShore Job Opening
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that serves the greater North Shore and Illinois communities. NorthShore is committed to earning the loyalty of those who come to us for care and those who play a role in providing that care. Service Values which include: Exceptional Customer Service, Supportive Workplace Interactions and Professional Work Ethic, define the behaviors that each employee demonstrates with co-workers, patients and families, physicians, and visitors.
To learn about the many benefits of working at NorthShore, which include a supportive work environment that promotes professional and career development, recognition of our staff for providing excellent service and a competitive benefits package, please visit www.northshore.org/careers .
We are currently seeking a Senior Clerk Typist for our Anatomic Pathology Department located at Evanston Hospital in Evanston, IL. This is a full-time position and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled on Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
In this role, you will:
- Type Addenments/Ammendments of patient reports and assist with typing Bone Marrow & Flow Reports.
- Provide assistance to pathologists, patients & all staff.
- Assist with retrieving or filing of blocks & slides, in various locations.
- Responds to all telephone inquiries, requests and test orders. Faxes test results as required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Computer skills including word, excel and typing.
- 2 years of secretarial experience and all necessary skills for report preparation.
NorthShore University HealthSystem provides care to residents of Chicago's north side and its suburbs. The health system operates hospitals,...