Title: Senior Client Executive - IT Service Solution Sales (SAP)
Fujitsu America, Inc.provides a complete portfolio of business technology services, computing platforms, and industry solutions. Fujitsu platform products are based on scalable, reliable and high-performance server, storage, point-of-sale, and mobile technologies. Fujitsu combines its renowned platform offerings with a full suite of onshore, near shore and offshore system integration, outsourcing, and datacenter services covering applications, operations, infrastructure, customer service, and multi-vendor lifecycle services. Fujitsu provides industry-specific solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, financial services, and telecommunications sectors. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visithttp://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
We are seeking a Senior Client Executive - IT Service Solution Sales (SAP) to be based in the Seattle, Washington (WA) area.
This individual will be responsible for selling Fujitsu's services (http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/www/content/services/application/index.php).
The job of the Senior Client Executive is to manage and prospect into a group of national/regional (Fortune 1000, Russell 2000, or named) accounts, to build and maintain relationships from the operational through the C-level within those accounts, and to achieve an established quota. The Senior Client Executive will be laser focused on driving and maximizing potential revenue within new and existing customers.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas by initiating and completing the sales process including prospecting, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, scheduling appointments, making presentations, understanding business needs, developing solutions and proposals, forecasting, and overcoming objections to close the sale.
- The successful sales person will be a strong hunter with the business acumen of opening new accounts and helping organizations understand that technology is strategic to their business plan.
- Focus on selling Fujitsu's line of service offerings and team with our hardware sales group when applicable.
- Develop and implement sales strategies including introduction of new products and technologies leading to expansion of existing and new sales.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships by demonstrating Fujitsu's high quality standards and genuine concern for client satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and timely sales reporting feedback to Fujitsu management including but not limited to service forecasting and business process outsourcing forecasting based on thorough analysis and customer dialogue.
- Review and provide specific solution recommendations for complex customer requirements, equipment configurations, feasibility of intended applications, required software and adequacy of implementation plans for customer needs.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
- Gather information on the customer's business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through a strategic and consultative sales approach to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Create and maintain accurate Account Plans and review those plans with Fujitsu management.
- Structure presentations, offerings, and contract negotiations (e.g. MSAs, SOWs, Pricing Addendums).
- Collaborate with internal resources to share information and coordinate sales.
- Provide support, mentoring, and leadership to sales team members as needed.
- Contribute to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and communicating client reactions.
- Recommend new solutions and services by continually evaluating current solutions.
- Deliver on commitments in a timely manner and resolving issues promptly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5 years business to business sales experience.
- 5 years technology sales experience
- Demonstrated sales track record with industry contacts and proven experience selling IT service solutions especially around SAP.
- Ability to travel as much as 30%.
- Attend on-site customer appointments as needed.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills and the ability to deliver convincing technical presentations and demonstrations to customer audiences of varying sizes.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with all clients levels, from operational through C-level, as well as peers and executive level management in Fujitsu.
- Advanced knowledge, understanding, and experience in business and operational systems.
- Proficient in contract negotiations.
- High degree of computer application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites of products.
- Ability to support and thrive in a virtual or home office environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and expectations while being responsive to the customer.
Fujitsu - 16 months ago
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...