Under the general direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Senior Compensation and HRIS Analyst is responsible for performing analyses and providing recommendations regarding compensation programs. Additional areas of responsibility will include Performance Management, HR data management support including analytics and reporting, Affirmative Action Planning and Audit Readiness.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Acts as project manager of assigned compensation, performance management and HRIS initiatives.
- Develops, implements and maintains a nationwide compensation program, policies, procedures and reward and recognition programs.
- Evaluates jobs using external and internal compensation data to determine competitive salaries.
- Develops tools to better manage comp processes to include survey data matching, benchmarking, market pricing and reporting.
- Supports proposal pricing efforts.
- Completes scheduled monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports and analyses.
- Leads efforts to educate managers on the use of compensation data and performance management tools including process, procedures, policies, etc. utilizing written and visual tools, webinars and presentations.
- Provides guidance to Director of HR on salary recommendations for new hires, promotions, and job changes and annual market movement.
- Participates in survey data collection and reporting.
- Maintains data accuracy in all HR systems and serves as systems administrator expert.
- Maintains knowledge of state and federal legislation that impacts compensation, e.g., OFCCP, FLSA, EEOC, etc.
- Stays abreast of compensation trends and pay practices, bonus offerings, relocation, and other offerings as they relate to industry competition.
- Makes recommendations as needed to ensure competitive employment practices.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas as required or assigned, such as strategic HR projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Minimum 5 years of proven success in implementing and maintaining compensation programs in a federal contracting environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel including the use of vlookup, pivot tables, macros, formulas and tables
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage confidential data with a strong sense of integrity as well as sound judgment, awareness and business ethics
- Team player with a personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take charge and lead tasks to completion with a resilient “can-do” attitude
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to understand issues, identify patterns, make recommendations and influence decisions
- Ability to act in unclear situations where limited standardization exists
- Knowledge and interpretation of state and federal labor regulations
- Experience with automated Performance Management (SuccessFactors) and HRIS systems (Deltek Costpoint)
- Broad HR experience extremely helpful
- CCP certification preferred
Technica Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard