Due to MMI/FPMC success and growth we are adding a Senior Compensation Analyst to our Human Resources team. This is a key position to allow us to continue our growth and remain competitive against other organizations.
As the Senior Compensation Analyst you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and administering compensation programs , policies, procedures that support business objectives . Main tain and administer compensation classification and pay for performance program, including reviewing, analyzing and grading jobs, assisting departments with compensation analyses and planning while acting as a trusted advisor to provide support to HR across all entities on compensation related matters. Assures thorough audits, reports and personal contact that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations. Works closely with the Director of Human Resources and executive team to develop and oversee a total compensation strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience required for consideration :
- Develop compensation structures/strategies for entire organization; salary structures, bonus plans, policies, procedures and benefit plans that remain consistent throughout the entire corporation.
- Monitor s the effectiveness of compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision s as well as new plans which are cost effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance.
- Evaluate job positions to determine classifications, create job descriptions, exempt vs. non-exempt status, and salary range .
- Coordinate and deploy Mid-Year and Annual Performance Management Program.
- Improve annual merit, non-discretionary and discretionary bonus strategy, technology and administration.
- Ensures employee agreements and compensation plans (commission, bonus, production, etc…) meet regulations including but not limited to DOL, FLSA, NMLS, etc … and maintains all plans for the organization.
- Recommends participation in and conducts both executive , exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Recommends compensation technology needs to administer programs.
- Continuous evaluation of salaries and benefits in other companies and compare with the salaries and benefits of our organization.
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports, to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
- Work closely with Director of Human Resources to design, implement policies that support the rapid growth and expansion of the organization including retention plan/schemes
- Act as a recognized subject matter expert, advising HR, executives and business managers.
- 5 + Y ears Compensation Analyst experience with a career progression in compensation responsibilities and demonstrated knowledge of compensation theory, design and methods.
- Must be familiar with laws and regulations concerning affirmative action, fair labor standards, department of labor, veterans’ preference.
- Experience with annual compensation planning and analysis, including administering pay for performance models and matrixes desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Ability to develop new compensation programs, policies, processes and procedures.
- Ability to run reports and analyze data, including the ability to use databases to analyze and manipulate data to independently perform compensation analysis and calculations.
- Develop complex spreadsheets with MS Excel.
- Strong organizational and exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively create persuasive presentations and present complex information tailored to the appropriate audience.
- Self starter , capable of working on own projects and taking responsibility for work load.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Major in Human Resources or course emphasis in Business Administration.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Preferred.
- 2 + years of Benefits Administration experience.
Monster - 20 months ago