The Senior Consultant position will quickly assess customer needs, develop innovative plans to solve complex business workflow and implement these plans in the NetSuite environment. The successful candidate must have a passion for business and the technologies that run it, as well as, advanced analytical problem solving acumen. Working with aggressive timelines and a full customer portfolio is required.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for helping to manage customers in the post sales and implementation environments for the Software vertical. This position will be responsible for the consulting and configuration services of NetSuite existing and new customers.
Travel: Approximately 50%
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience in systems applications consulting with a consulting firm or software provider is preferred
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to, Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Invoicing), Order Management (Billing and Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management and Quotas); Other business areas such as Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment), Supply Chain as well as Support (Cases Management and Territory Management) are a plus
- Good understanding of business practices is necessary and will be considered as well: Accounting (Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency, and commissions), Sales Force Automation (Returns, Team Selling), Marketing Campaigns and Web presence (Net or eCommerce, Shopping carts, Website layout)
- Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class business solutions; either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
- Candidates should have excellent customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills to work with customers on execution of on re-engineering projects
- Experience with software in an SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software. Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as a PSM at NetSuite: QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.
- Experience creating business requirements documents and/or other application systems related documents are necessary.
- Business Knowledge of Software or Telecommunication industry is a plus.
NetSuite - 4 months ago