Do you value a fast-paced, strategically growing firm which values culture, work-life balance and reputation above all? Are you looking for opportunities to work on exciting engagements typically performed in a dispute resolution environment? If so, StoneTurn Group LLP could be the right fit for you.
StoneTurn is seeking a qualified Senior Consultant to join our Forensic Accounting and Complex Business Litigation practice in our New York City office .
StoneTurn Group LLP is an international independent dispute-consulting firm providing specialized services in Complex Business Litigation & Consulting, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Technology , Intellectual Property , and Fraud, Waste & Corruption matters.
Our Forensic Accounting and Dispute Litigation practice provides financial analysis and investigative services to attorneys, corporations and individuals. We have experienced, certified public and chartered accountants, former auditors and investigators, many of whom have joined StoneTurn from the global accounting firms, consulting firms, corporations and government agencies.
In this role you will be responsible for financial and economic analysis. You will add value to our team by having previous experience in a professional services firm, strong analytical skills and excellent prioritization skills . This position require s you to be a person with strong interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
- Forensic accounting, i ntellectual property , fraud waste and corruption, remediation and economic consulting projects relating to expert reports in litigation matters
- Understand and incorporate client needs and objectives into work plans and work product
- Ability to g ather, organiz e , understand, analyz e and summariz e supporting documentation
- Read, understand and interpret financial statements and records
- Perform financial analyses
- Compile and analyze facts and circumstances to formulate, substantiate and critique various damages theories, claims or conclusions
- Understand, d evelop and utilize computer models streamlin ing detailed and potentially complex information into clear and concise analyses
- Develop and communicate work product, both orally and in writing to management and clients
- Draft reports noting findings including , but not limited to the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts
- Assist with engagement management administration, including budgeting, billing and conflict checks
- Develop and m aintain client relationships and relationships with firm executives
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal data analytics and forensic technology teams
- Perform detailed review for quality control of all work performed by Consultants
- Supervise engagements for a variety of forensic accounting, intellectual property, fraud waste and corruption, remediation and economic consulting in the litigation environment
- Supervise Consultants and Interns and assist with the performance of gathering, organizing and understanding supporting documentation
- Mentor and develop Consultants and Interns
- Degree in business, accounting or finance.
- CPA obtained (or in process/eligible) or advanced degree business, accounting or economics
- A minimum three years of strong experi ence in accounting or finance
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Strong analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Commitment to exemplary client service delivery
- Must be flexible with work schedule and travel requirements of client service projects
W e offer competitive compensation and benefit packages including health care coverage, dental plan/flexible spending account (FSA), matching 401k plan, pre-tax transportation program and cell phone plan for employee and spouse.
- Forensic certifications such as CFF or CFE is a plus
- MBA, ASA , and/or CFA, a plus
- Experience and knowledge in financial services (including banking and institutional investments)
- Client service experience preferred, national CPA firm experience is a plus
- Network of relationships within law firms and corporate legal departments
- Foreign language capabilities are a plus
Send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com . For additional information, go to www.stoneturn.com .
StoneTurn Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard