What makes your career greater with UnitedHealth Group? Advancement, access to data, variety of product lines, and rewards for delivering on our mission ensures you will always be challenged to do your best.
The Senior Consultant - Health Pricing Solutions will primarily work with StepWise implementations--our automated rating & pricing system and consult with clients on system design, configuration and implementation. In addition to working on StepWise implementations, this role will involve advising clients on underwriting and financial projects, and supporting senior consultants as appropriate. Work within the underwriting consulting team to support new and existing StepWise customers across the country to understand their rating formulas and factors and implement the appropriate design and configuration within the StepWise application.
Successful candidates will have / be:
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Serves as a resource to others
Bring your talent to an industry leader with the information, technology, and consulting expertise to help transform health and human services. No matter what your role, you'll be empowered to ask more questions, develop better solutions and help make the health care system greater than ever.
- Hands-on professional experience in using Excel and SQL-based systems and data mining to solve business problems/achieve client's expectations
- Expertise in rating systems is highly desirable--as a consultant, super user or technical design/implementation subject matter expert
- Highly consultative and capable of meeting multiple project deadlines with minimal supervision
- Capable of managing a variety of issues while driving momentum of key projects
- Establishes trust and credibility at all levels of the organization
- Able to clearly and understandably articulate goals and expectations, relating them to the client's business mission and direction
- Communicates clearly either over the phone or in person
- Tailor language to the audience, initiates appropriate communications with others, is tactful and listens well
UnitedHealth Group - 17 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...