Job Category: Services & Consulting
Location: Washington, DC, US
Job ID: 791361-78714
Division: Services & Support
Microsoft Services’ Public Sector Solutions Center (PSSC) utilizes proven Microsoft tools, practices and solutions development experts to develop mission-critical solutions for public sector customers. Operating from Microsoft’s premises with all necessary infrastructure supplied, the PSSC’s highly qualified personnel work hand-in-hand with customers, partners and other Microsoft teams to deliver professional solutions within reduced time and financial boundaries, and with increased predictability of success.
Public Sector Solutions Center (PSSC) Developers work with our customers to empower organizations to innovate and gain competitive advantage through leveraging the xRM framework. They have to be the most innovative and creative professionals in the business - our customers demand it - with the deepest technical skills gained through hands-on experience on enterprise scale applications and systems. While our team has proven experience and expertise across the breadth of Microsoft technologies, each member represents a Point of Excellence in his/her own unique technical area of specialism. For these positions, we are actively seeking developer consultants with a passion for and technical competence in Dynamics CRM application development, backed up by a portfolio of successful technical services delivery in complex, challenging environments, to create a compelling image of Microsoft and its products for our customers.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen, will be required to hold or be able to satisfactorily complete a US Government Security Clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) at the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information Level. The position will require travel to customer sites. The selected candidate must be able to start within 30 days of offer acceptance.
- At least 7 years related business and IT consulting experience with at least 3 years working within the Public Sector (Educational, State and Local Government and/or Federal Government)
- Strong experience implementing and developing on large Microsoft CRM and/or competitive Tier 1 CRM solution such as Siebel, SAP, or Salesforce.com
- Strong experience delivering projects using an Agile / iterative approach, preferably SureSterp™ for Agile
- Strong experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge of TFS 2010
- Broad understanding and experience developing on the Microsoft platform, including products and frameworks such as SQL Server 2005/2008, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory, .NET 3.5 and 4.0, and xRM.
- Ability to diagnose and correct performance problems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to engage in executive and senior-level technology discussions.
- Strong understanding of unit and integration testing.
Location: Wash., DC Metro Area
Microsoft - 2 years ago
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's...