Senior Consultants within our Strategy and Organization Development (S&OD) Practice provide client delivery, business development, and planning support to projects and teams across the organization. They lead and support tasks to help our clients improve individual, group, or organization performance through the application of strong analytic skills and applied behavioral science techniques to specific client challenges. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing task execution and budget to ensure timely, high-quality delivery;
- Working with other S&OD subject matter experts to craft approaches representing our latest thinking;
- Planning, tracking and driving follow-up on action items and improvement initiatives;
- Supporting the delivery of defined client tasks by providing:
- Meeting design, preparation, and facilitation for client groups;
- Executive level coaching, and team building; and
- Data gathering, and analysis of qualitative or quantitative data;
- Providing coaching and mentoring to staff in consulting and applied behavioral science;
- Capturing and sharing knowledge and lessons learned from meetings and engagements;
- Supporting the development of S&OD methodologies;
- Supporting marketing calls to new and existing clients;
- Supporting proposal development; and
- Developing white papers, executive briefings and other documents, as needed.
About ASI Government
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- 8+ years of consulting experience with emphasis on strategy development and other performance improvement activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Thoughtful and rigorous analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize across concurrent tasks.
- Strong attention to detail with high-value orientation.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and able to work well independently as well as part of a team.
For more than a decade, ASI Government (formerly Acquisition Solutions, Inc.) has served as a trusted advisor to government leaders seeking to improve mission performance, enhance organizational effectiveness, and drive strategic change. Our professionals are called in to help agencies deal with their toughest program and acquisition challenges, and we have a history of delivering results. We hire the best and the brightest in the industry. Our people are skilled professionals with integrity, intelligence, and the motivation to make a difference. Best of all, we offer meaningful work, open communication, and a highly collaborative environment.
We are seeking talented professionals for this position on an on-going basis in anticipation of near-term and future business needs. When a position becomes available, we will review your credentials at that time. Thank you for your interest in ASI Government!
Acquisition Solutions - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard