The Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for ensuring proper credit investigation in accordance with credit union policy, reviewing financial data to determine credit worthiness and recommending action to be taken on loan applications and closing and disbursement of approved loans. Loan approval authority may be assigned to the Senior Credit Analyst but is not required.
· Reviews credit data to evaluate commercial loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
· Analyzes sources of financial information, such as reporting services, credit bureaus, other companies, main office files, and branches to determine profitability of loan.
· Assists in loan generation, underwriting and submission of loan documents in accordance with ABECU guidelines and policies for commercial lending area.
· Initiates credit investigation in accordance with Credit Union policies, procedures and guidelines.
· Reviews appraisals and memos of valuations for business loans.
· Creates various loan reports for the organization using Visible Equity or any another software program.
Exempt Starting Salary: $2,058.27 (bi-weekly)
· Bachelors’ degree in related field (such as Finance or Accounting) and two years experience in related position.
· Must have above average communication skills, both oral and written, to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external members, as well as, vendors, suppliers, etc.
· Intermediate to advanced personal computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to accurately perform complex numeric calculations.
Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union (ABECU) - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...