Senior Customer Service Supply Chain Analyst - Part Time
Collaborate with us as you share ideas and solutions with your team members enhancing customer service initiatives and building consistent yet flexible service applications! In your role as a Part Time Senior Analyst Customer Service Supply Chain Analyst, you will build and maintain strong business relationships with customers, third party carriers, distribution centers, and various internal departments. Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg and grow with us!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Part Time Senior Analyst Customer Service Supply Chain at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Maintaining and managing personalized customer service strategies in assigned market area with the highest demand for Kellogg services
• Working diligently to balance service and cost for the entire supply chain while meeting or exceeding customer targets
• Acting as a Supply Chain advocate for Field Sales Partners, Transportation, Product Availability, and all Corporate departments to ensure customer order management needs are met from the point of order placement through order receipt
• Utilizing the Kellogg’s SAP system tools and data available in an effort to provide exceptional customer service and pro-active Order Management (ZOA, MD04, VA05, ZOFA, Dynamic sourcing opportunities and other available SAP utilities, COOL, Intranet)
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Business -- OR – Demonstrated/Relevant Consumer Packaged Goods
• Previously demonstrated a high level of performance and possess the qualifications to service key customers within a team environment
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Be an independent problem-solver and exhibit robust leadership skills.
• High degree of attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and deal with continuously changing priorities
• Previous experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels
• Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous experience providing leadership within a team and department
• Work experience in Sales/Marketing/Finance/Customer Service/Logistics
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
• Weekend work is required in this role.
• Minimal travel is required in this role a couple of times per year.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg Company - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....