Alpine Power Systems, established in 1963, is the country’s most dynamic turn-key supplier of back-up power systems, including batteries, UPS, generators, power equipment and renewable energy.
We are currently seeking a DC Power Lead Technician based out of our Pensacola, FL location.
- Visiting customer facilities to evaluate needs and develop solutions.
- Developing a strong grasp of the features and capabilities of multiple product lines.
- Installing all makes and models, small and large, battery and power systems.
- Maintaining existing systems.
- Troubleshooting battery systems and chargers.
- Exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Some travel required.
- Minimum 3 year DC Power Plant experience
- Knowledge of battery testing equipment and safety policies and procedures
- Basic mechanical skills a must.
- A valid driver’s license with the ability to obtain a CDL.
- Capability of Lifting 70+ pounds.
- Strong customer service/solutions focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand basic layout drawings and schematics a plus.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Growth Opportunities
Indeed - 14 months ago