Netflix is the world's leading video streaming subscription service and growing rapidly. It is critical for us to ensure that we're providing excellent customer service and constantly improving customer experience.
This role requires experience querying data systems, performing research, data analysis, building dashboards, reports and visualization. This Senior Data Architect will work closely with Global CS and engineering teams on complex data requests, queries and analysis. We are looking for someone who is passionate about analytics, thrives in an evolving environment, brings an enthusiastic, collaborative and fun attitude, and delights in making a difference every day.
- Lead design/architecture of all parts of the data warehouse infrastructure to support customer service (requirements gathering, ETL, data modeling, metric design, reporting, etc)
- Provide expert advice and education in the usage and interpretation of data for the customer service group
A few more things to know:
- Deep knowledge of analytical platform design and application of analytics to solve business problems.
- Passion for - and background in - leveraging data to drive significant business impact
- Experience with analytical tools supporting data analysis and BI tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau, etc)
- Great with numbers, tables, charts and trend recognition
- Strong SQL Experience (Oracle/Teradata) with exposure to ad-hoc reporting and complex queries.
- Experience with e-Commerce, B2C internet applications & services
- Experience in CRM or Web Analytics area is highly desired
- Experience in ETL Development and tools
- Experience with distributed analytic processing technologies is desired (Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, etc)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bias-to-action: Responsive, team-oriented personal style for effectiveness with internal clients and colleagues.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic organization with minimal documentation and process
- MS/BS in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, or other quantitative field or relevant work experience
- We expect a lot. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix at www.netflix.com/Jobs .
- We are a tight and driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work.
Netflix - 23 months ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...