Senior Data Warehouse Developer (SSIS / SSRS)
The Senior Warehouse Developer is responsible for creating management systems to provide effective and efficient access to information stored in databases. They will provide expertise and guidance in the design, implementation and maintenance of database management systems. Additionally, they will lead efforts to transfer and transform data from legacy systems to new SQL based systems.
Senior Data Warehouse Developer (SSIS / SSRS) Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead efforts to retrieve, insert and manage data source systems and the data warehouse.
· Works closely with the MI Team Business Analysts, Information Analyst, Software and other developers to define and implement the requirements of the business.
· Performs database development and maintenance tasks. Designs and develops databases structures, scripts, transformation (ETL) scripts and common components.
· Supports existing products and users. Resolves database issues and conflicts.
· Adheres to standard technical architecture strategy, established development process, coding standards, and source code control procedures.
· Understands legacy database applications, business requirements and the development cycle, to facilitate engineering appropriate solutions to meet business needs.
Senior Data Warehouse Developer (SSIS / SSRS) Qualifications
Prefer 8+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably software and database development related
Working knowledge in n-tier or web based systems development, in relational database design and implementation, and software development methodology
8+ years experience developing database scripts and solutions using T-SQL on Microsoft’s SQL database platform
8+ years experience using SQL Server and data transformation (data modeling, T-SQL., stored procedures, DTS, and SSIS)
3+ years experience using SQL Reporting Services (setup and configuration of SQLRS, authoring reports, Ad Hoc reporting, and subscriptions)
3+ years experience with ASP.NET Web Services and XML technologies (XML, XSL, XSD, and XPath)
C# .NET is a plus
Experience in a scrum environment is a plus
Experience with database replication and synchronization (Linked Servers, Mirroring, Log Shipping, and replication) is a plus
Experience with Sybase ASA or ASE platforms, Informatica, Cognos and Business Objects is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree OR 8 years of industry experience.
· MCDBA / MCAD / MCPD certification is a plus.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation - 18 months ago
Veredus provides the best IT professionals for contract and permanent placement. By taking the time to understand each company’s...