Sr Designer Tech - Propulsion System
Up to $65K
Sr Designer Tech - Propulsion System is responsible for creating engineering models and drawings for vehicles detail parts and assembly development, using SolidWorks and EPDM system.
• Understand and practice ASME Y14.100M, ASME-Y14.100, ASME-Y14.24, ASME-Y14.35M, ASME-14.34M and ASME 14.5M.
• Knowledge of mechanical and systems engineering design, 3D model and drawing drafting standards
• Ability to create SolidWorks models and drawings with strong understanding of product structure tree.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Understand basic manufacturing processes using machining, casting, forging, composites and able to discuss standard flag notes.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree in Technical, Engineering or Business is preferred but not required.
• 5 plus years experience in creating 3D model and drawing for mechanical or electrical using SolidWorks is required.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
This employer participates in eVerify.
Schedule : Full-time
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : First Shift
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time