Design, resource and oversee production from projects ranging from in-store training materials to in-store marketing collateral. Assist in other key projects such as CD's, Bridal Registry, In-Store Poster Contests, the Store Manager Conference, PR Materials, and Frame Inserts. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Elevate the brand direction through new design trends.
- Focus on ensuring brand synergy in all 3 channels as it relates to print collateral.
- Lead design direction for seasonal training materials.
- Lead design and calendar process on CD's and Duratrans.
- Partner with Graphics Manager on Window concepts and direction.
- Support Graphics Designer in production and distribution of seasonal floorset presentations.
- Update and maintain departmental planning calendars, track project timelines.
- Maintain organized master filing systems of all memos, floorplans and visual direction.
- Implementation of department identity in design studio and product collateral.
- Design, resource and guide production of barricades, and all PR materials.
- Communicate and coordinate graphics projects with merchants and vendors and set deadlines.
- Research new graphics vendors for quality, service and price.
- Create, organize and maintain extensive paper source and Pantone Book, and Stock Photography libraries.
- Assist Sr. Graphics Manager with special projects: reports, presentation boards, etc.
- Ensure invoices are on graphics spreadsheet and reported to the Admin on a timely basis.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in art/design and or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years graphic experience in a retail environment, preferably Visual Graphics Computer skills: Must be highly proficient in: -MAC.-Photo shop.-Illustrator.-Quark Express.-Word.-Excel.-Powerpoint/Flash.
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...