Ansible is seeking a senior designer with 5+ years experience in digital design, preferably mobile web and app. The Senior Designer is a very senior level creative talent who has a good technical understanding, and is adept at translating business objectives to mobile interactions.
• Works with the Creative Director to ensure that various aspects of design work meet both Ansible and clients’ expectations
• Concept and design innovative, usable, technically feasible designs for our mobile website and application projects
• Analyze and evaluate current front-end design/usability challenges and implement effective design solutions
• Assist with deliverables across the entire design lifecycle including, but not limited to: site maps, page flows, wireframes, prototypes, full screen comps, and asset delivery
• Work across a range of design needs including icons, layouts, templates, and navigation components
• This candidate must be highly self-motivated, comfortable in fast-paced advertising environment and familiar with technical aspects of mobile site design, information architecture, and user experience.
• Understanding of fundamental design disciplines and principals and experience with typography, composition, and color
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite applications including, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Indesign
• Advertising background and agency experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of internet best practices including the web and the mobile web
• A proven team player with the ability to work under pressure
• Must be able to work independently with little direction and can own a project from beginning to end
• Must be able to present designs to clients and partners, address feedback, and set appropriate expectations with the tea
IPG Media Brands - 23 months ago