SmartSource Inc is seeking a Sr CRM Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
Job Title: Sr. CRM Analyst
Instructions: This questionnaire, when completed and approved, will constitute the Job Description. This questionnaire has been designed to provide basic job information for many uses including job evaluation, staffing, skills/career development and to meet government requirements. Please complete the following sections as completely as possible and obtain the proper approvals.
SECTION A: Job Overview
The CRM Developer is responsible for implementing, upgrading, maintaining and integrating CRM solutions for various entities across the enterprise. As a CRM Developer at CTCA, you will work with internal clients to gather and understand their requirements, while understanding and analyzing functional specifications to address customer deployment needs.
You will be developing technical specifications for solutions and designing solutions to meet the requirements, write the technical specification, build and work with quality assurance teams through delivery of the feature or release.
Support the development of product life-cycle analyses and roadmaps for the supported platforms while ensuring products and services meet defined service levels through monitoring, metrics analyses, and frequent contact with business customers
SECTION B: Job Accountabilities
Briefly list up to 6 major responsibilities, tasks and/or activities, which are typically performed by this job. Begin each with an action verb (e.g., develop, analyze, direct, etc.). Start with the most important and specify the amount (%) of time spent on each.
- The CRM Developer will troubleshoot and resolve production issues, deploy and support the Microsoft CRM application and integration with back-end services/applications. You will also advise, guide, and review work completed by developers for specific project and work packets.
- Working closely with operations engineers you will ensure application availability and optimal performance using monitoring and routine health checks.
- Support the development of product life-cycle analyses and roadmaps for the supported platforms while ensuring products and services meet defined service levels through monitoring, metrics analyses, and frequent contact with business customers 20%
- Configure Dynamics CRM to meet business needs
- Assess change requests to determine best solution architecture
- Design, develop, and test system changes to meet business needs
- Create custom entities/attributes/relationships
- Develop SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- Interact with internal users and act as a business analyst for small projects
- Provide support for end users, including some system administration 25%
- Extensive experience with system development life cycle methodologies
- Ensure alignment of IT and Business strategy throughout project delivery
- Be able to learn/implement new technologies
- Able to lead project teams in a Project Manager capacity when necessary. Possess the ability to collaborate and coordinate across all areas of IT.
- Oversee and provide technical analysis and design expertise for all components of projects, including those that span multiple business functions. Work to improve business processes and/or reduce costs as it relates to strategic initiatives for the future development of the business.
SECTION B: Job Accountabilities (cont.’)
- Work in a cross functional team environment to deliver large scale project objectives for the launch of new technologies or processes
- Ability to deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives with excellent quality
- Transform functional specifications received from Analysts into technical specifications. Provide project scope reviews, time estimates, and proper documentation for ease of support and future development.
- Analysis, Design, and Development of new applications and software including interfaces to internal systems and/or external vendors. Use an architecture approach to development with an emphasis on re-usability of components. 40%
SECTION G: Education/Experience Level
Identify the typical (or minimum) combination of education ad experience required to bring someone new into the job. If a college degree is necessary, indicate whether a particular major is appropriate. A minimum and a preferred/fully competent level can be listed.
(Example: Minimum of a BS/BA in Business, Human Resources or a related field. Graduate Degree desirable. Must have minimum of 3-5 years Human Resources experience with 2-3 years benefits experience.)
SECTION H: Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s -- MIS or Business/or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of prior experience in marketing systems application development, systems integration, project management, and/or strategic and operational planning
- Formal Project Management training and experience a plus
- Experience documenting business requirements and authoring technical documentation
- Demonstrated project leadership on large scale cross functional initiatives
List the specific job-related skills, knowledge level and other qualifications required or preferred for this job. This includes the knowledge of professional disciplines, procedures, hardware, software, computer languages, typing speed, equipment, certifications, etc.
(Example: Must have a strong background in benefits analysis and communications. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access are necessary. Prefer a professional certification in benefits.)
SECTION I: Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and related ecosystem including the .Net framework
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 entity model, security model, and web services
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK, writing server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience in developing Workflows, Plug-ins and Form-based solutions
- Have strong SQL knowledge (especially Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2)
- Experience in developing, implementing and supporting CRM systems
- Experience leading CRM upgrades is a strong plus, particularly MS CRM 2004 to MS CRM 2011
- Experience integrating MS CRM with SharePoint is a strong plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and learn the business
- Focus on operational excellence
What types of problem solving are commonly performed? What decisions are made and acted upon independently by this position?
Example: Performs various benefits analysis and research in order to make recommendations to management. Researches employee issues with various providers and solves problems.
Makes recommendations to own management regarding benefits programs. Decides on the method of analysis and resources to utilize in researching new policies/practices. Resolves employee issues.)
What, typically, does this position refer to the supervisor for approval?
- Ability to maintain creative and productive relationships with stakeholders and vendors
- Strong troubleshooting and complex problem solving skills
- Technical Analysis, Design & Development
(Examples: Final policy/procedure recommendations to HR management regarding benefit changes. Employee benefits issues that are outside of policy.)
What types of tools/procedures/guidance are available (if any) to help determine how to handle problems?
- Concerns regarding project scope or new operational support assignments
- Changes to production environment
(Example: Company HR policies, Benefits Summary Plan Descriptions, and legislation. Benefits and HR management are available to answer daily questions and to review analysis.
SECTION L: Communications
A. Internal: Please list the positions within Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Inc. with which this job has regular contact. Include those with the most frequent contact and/or most important purpose. Note the position title, the frequency, and the purpose of the contact. Do not include those stakeholders reporting directly or indirectly to this job.
Weekly Clarification for requirements, system testing, support concerns, project work
B. External: Please indicate those individuals or organizations external to Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Inc. with whom this job has regular contact. Note the contact, the frequency (daily, weekly, etc.), and the purpose of the contact.
Contact Frequency Purpose
External Vendors Weekly Vendor support resources, vendor assigned project resources.
If you're interested please a WORD resume to Jason: email@example.com
(630) 607-7210 Direct
sologig - 23 months ago