Senior DevOps Engineer (Linux System Engineer)
We are a Software Company that develops a well-recognized cloud based platform that makes the lives of our customers easier. We are headquartered in Orange County with offices in Southern California and on the East Coast.
We are rapidly growing company with strong revenues and solid market share, and we're looking for a qualified Senior Level DevOps Engineer to help design, implement, and support our mission-critical systems infrastructure. Our team is collaborative, creative, and ready to tackle issues on the frontlines.
Responsibilities include: working with other team members from development, operations, release, quality assurance, and infrastructure. You'll work on the team that is responsible for monitoring our key systems that drive our business forward!
The ideal skill-set includes:
- 3+ years of DevOps experience (if you're unsure of what "DevOps" means, this may not be the position for you)
- Strong Linux skills (RedHat / RHEL, CentOS) (Experience with Windows systems may be helpful, though not required)
- Strong coding skills using one of the following: Perl, Ruby, Python, or PHP
- Experience using tools such as rSpec, Selenium, Jenkins, Hudson, Emir, ANT, Jira, Cucumber, Slack, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet, Nagios
- Constantly thinking about scalability, continuous integration, and automating processes
- Able to hit the ground running and operate under minimal supervision
Salary between $120K 130K
Medical, dental, vision
Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay
Strategic Employment Partners - 16 months ago