Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer with rich experience developing and maintaining tools that help development teams work more quickly and efficiently? Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer or Senior Linux Engineer possessing strong knowledge of automation and managing configurations? If so, please read on.
This Series A funded startup is revolutionizing the way people approach safety within their communities. This growing organization is giving a Senior DevOps Engineer with extensive automation experience the opportunity to join a cloud engineering team on the ground floor. This Senior DevOps Engineer will be influential in helping a world class engineering team keep people connected and safe throughout 78 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work closely with developers to build tools to improve the environment
- Develop and perform automation of software integration including builds, packages and deployment tests
- Help to improve the continuous integration process using tools such as Jenkins
- Supporting a high volume infrastructure environment running Ubuntu Linux and AWS
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
WHAT YOU NEED:
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong knowledge of Ubuntu Linux system administration
- Rich experience scripting with shell or python
- Experience with the Amazon Web Services suite of products (EC2, CloudFormation, S3, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Saltstack or other configuration automation tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Experience with non-relational databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra
So, if you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience with automation and interested in working for a very innovative start-up, apply today. Interviews are being scheduled immediately.
- Competitive salary (base + equity)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Catered lunches everyday
- Medical, vision, dental benefits for you and your family
- Commuter benefits
- Full stocked kitchen and drinks
- Flexible hours
FILD - 30+ days ago