Do you want an opportunity to build new and exciting software and components for other developers to consume? Are you a software developer or an ArcGIS Server developer? Become a key technical member of the Esri development team and be part of designing and developing the next generation of our innovative software products.
- Design, build, and develop server and web software for Linux/Windows and Amazon Cloud platforms
- Develop server-side code for Windows, Linux, and cloud platforms
- Familiarity and expertise in software engineering practices and tools, including build systems (ANT, Maven, Artifactory, Hudson), IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ), and source code management (Git, StarTeam)
- Provide programming in Java, C++, plus scripting environments for web applications and systems programming
- Utilize web services (SOAP and REST) and related toolkits
- Coordinate with developers and build and setup teams to integrate software components and new functionality into COTS deliverables in a timely and efficient manner
- Master’s in GIS, computer science, or related field
- Two years of experience in the position offered or two years of experience as a software development programmer
- Demonstrated experience with Java, C++, Windows, Linux, scripting, HTML, JS, GIS development tools
- Bachelor’s plus five years of experience will be accepted in lieu of the master’s plus two year requirement
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 20 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...