OneLogin provides a cloud-based solution for companies to let their employees securely use all of their cloud applications without having to remember multiple passwords.
The core of our solution is RoR, with Java, Node.js and .NET for various components. We are looking to expand the team that develops desktop/server applications, components, and solutions in C#/.NET 3.5+ that integrate OneLogin SSO offerings into customer Microsoft solution environments.
You must be very comfortable with the Microsoft technology stack ( .NET ) and have developed mission critical software with C# for 4+ years
- Experience with inter-process communication using messaging (MSMQ/NServiceBus/Sockets/etc)
- Experience developing reliable multi-threaded server applications (Windows Services)
- Developing and consuming RESTful web services including self-hosted services (No IIS)
- Be comfortable in a hands-on capacity at all levels of design, development, testing and deployment
- Acceptance and Unit Testing with modern methodologies and tools (e.g. TDD/BDD/etc)
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly ramp-up with new technologies
- Triage & troubleshooting of performance and health issues of deployed applications
- Comprehensive understanding of Windows Security Model
- Active Directory/ System.DirectoryServices.Protocols
- C++/Native Code Security Modules (CredUI/Password ChangeFilter, SSPI/etc)
- Internet Explorer Browser Extension
- Federated Identity & Access Management (Windows Identity Foundation)
- A knowledge of security practices a plus
Do you love being part of a dynamic, fast moving team that thrives on solving challenging problems? OneLogin makes working in the cloud more...