Now taking off:
Where do you want your career to take you? Chances are, you can get there with United Airlines. Our environment is open, honest, and focused on your success. So choose a career path. And rediscover what it's like to enjoy your job.
Equal Opportunity Employer by Choice.
Travel subject to service charges/restrictions. Bonuses awarded only under terms of United's plans/policies.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The Senior Developer plays a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between business needs and technology delivery. The Senior Developer's role is to plan, design and develop efficient systems and solutions in support of core organizational functions. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues, opportunities or problems in order to maximize the benefit of IT and Business investments.
The Senior Developer is highly experienced and has decision-making authority. He/she is self-sufficient, requires no direct supervision, and mentors/coaches others.
The software developer will work as part of a talented technical team in the design and development of smart phone apps and mobile web site.
Collaborate with developers and business users to design, develop, and integrate user interfaces and services that meet business needs.
These solutions are mission critical and crucial to various front-end as well as server based applications.
Responsible for assisting with development, coding, and testing.
Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing project tasks on schedule and by interacting with other developers.
Must be adaptable to changing designs and to adding performance enhancements.
Must be able to document code and implement code quality tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required
- Information Systems or equivalent work experience required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deliverables, both short and long-term, in a busy and aggressive environment required
- Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills and be able to work in a team oriented environment required
- Xcode IDE, iOS SDK, Objective-C, Eclipse IDE, Android SDK, Java, .NET 3.5+, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services and SQL Server preferred
- Experience with IIS 6 Windows 2003 and/or IIS 7 Windows 2008 preferred
- Basic knowledge of networking is a plus preferred
- Five plus years of professional experience in application analysis, design, and development.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with United's policies is required
United Airlines - 8 months ago
Now taking off: Your career
At United®, we are thriving in the culture that our employees have helped to create, one that encourages...