Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the country, is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in over 162 offices nationwide and have been recognized in Chicago Tribune’s Top Places to Work since 2007. Our company is the 8 th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
We are seeking a technical innovator that can help us achieve our vision of completely digital mortgage process that allows a customer to do their entire loan from application to closing completely online. Your job will be to lead our innovation development teams responsible for accomplishing this goal. Your responsibilities will be to advise/collaborate with business stakeholders, schedules projects/resources, monitor project timelines, mentor/lead software architecture teams, and ensure our solutions will scale to lead our industry.
- Extensive experience in building and implementing the latest online and mobile technologies.
- Proven track-record of agile engineering delivery and product launches.
- Highly flexible and comfortable with shifting priorities and outcomes.
- Drives teams to completion of project goals. Makes the tough decisions around staff assignments and work priorities.
- High energy level and passion for the end goal. Takes pride in taking on BIG challenges and making them happen.
- Above average communications and collaboration skills that is comfortable engaging across the entire organization.
- Demonstrated experience with professional management of Development organizations and ability to manage for / measure results.
- Strong influence and leadership skills, ability to operate across boundaries (internally/externally).
- Ability to build high performance teams.
- Organizational change management and agile project management skills.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business and at least
- 10 years of experience with launching innovative applications development
- Mortgage Industry experience especially on direct consumer loan origination a strong advantage
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks as needed
- Leads and directs the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude