The senior director of demand generation will be a key member of the marketing team with responsibility for developing and executing the company’s program to drive and measure new customer acquisition and conversion. As the first dedicated demand generation lead, you will have a fundamental impact on a premiere SaaS marketing company that is the trusted partner of the world’s leading brands.
- Ownership of the marketing-generated sales pipeline, including all inbound (organic) and outbound (paid) channels
- Team up with heads of product marketing and corporate communications to develop unique content and creative campaigns that drive interest in our company and solutions
- Partner with the inside sales team to test, build and scale new market opportunities in the U.S. and abroad
- Partner with the field sales team to conduct ongoing analysis of lead quality and pipeline performance, and optimize marketing programs for CAC efficiency; including new pipeline as well as upsell/cross-sell into current accounts
- Management of team responsible for lead generation activities, including Marketo/Salesforce administration, analytics and insights, channel marketing, social media, and email marketing
- Management of our free trial funnel, from campaigns to conversion, where specific knowledge of data-driven funnel optimization is essential
- Partner with CMO to transform company into a pure SaaS model, focused on business that drives MRR
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus
- 8+ years of experience in a relevant B2B SaaS marketing position
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation such as email, website, PPC, SEO, social, direct mail and telemarketing
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience measuring and demonstrating ROI
- Leadership skills with previous management experience a plus
- Direct experience working in international markets a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with product, finance and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thismoment is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Thismoment, Inc. - 10 months ago
Find out why Thismoment is used by more than 100 Fortune 500 brands to affordably, rapidly, and effectively engage consumers through...