Reporting to the Segment Lead or designated Lead within the segment (e.g., Sr. Director and above) the CD&S Sr Director will play an important role by contributing to activities that maintain and grow relationships to promote CME Group’s products and services to segment clients within a specified
geographical region or portion of the overall segment. This includes both our listed and OTC initiatives. The account portfolio will be made up of existing Key and/or SAM accounts that account for a significant portion of the overall segment revenue target or strategic opportunity. This role is accountable for
creating and executing a strategy to meet the revenue targets within the region or a defined sub-segment and will manage a team and/or work with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of activities with strategy and relevant account plans.
• Creates strategies and account plans that demonstrate both a deep understanding of overall client segment as well as knowledge of the clients’ business
• and strategy that is also in alignment with CME Group strategy.
• Responsible for the creation and successful execution of the large portion of the overall segment strategy.
• Creates sales targets/budgets based on Business Line Management plans.
• Creates and maximizes individual client relationships within segment to identify opportunities to increase use of CME Group products across all asset
• classes. This includes the creation and effective execution of account plans for existing clients.
• Manages and is accountable to grow a portfolio of key clients.
• Participates in cross-functional initiatives identified in the P&S dashboard.
• Independently guides decisions that represent and support broad interests of CME Group’s internal functions when working with clients.
• Enters information into CRM system in a way creates synergies and allows others to capitalize on the information.
• Directly responsible for managing a team OR effectively coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of actions and resources against
• strategic account plans and strategy.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• BA or a BSc in Economics, Math, or Finance. MS or MBA preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in derivatives sales and marketing with 3+ years in the segment.
• In-depth knowledge of futures, options and derivatives trading strategies.
• Developed customer network within a segment and/or region. In-depth understanding of cash/OTC and listed derivatives marketplace(s) and products.
• Significant experience in the competitive exchange environment, OTC market and with electronic trading systems.
• Experience developing and executing successful sales / account plans.
• Ability to work cohesively with internal stakeholders.
• Team oriented approach with the ability to perform under pressure.
• Physical, Scheduling & Location Requirements: Travel required, 25-35%.
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard