The AtHoc Civilian Team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Sales Executive with specific experience and track record within state and local government, iMass Transportation Aviation Security, utilities, energy and ports, municipal government, first responder markets and overall homeland defense organizations. In addition, experience with the 27 States HLS & public safety markets like critical infrastructure security, natural disaster rescue & recover, land border security, homeland defense, etc. is highly desirable.
This position is both a strategic leadership and tactical senior sales management role, requiring a hands-on, go-get-it hunter attitude, as well as the experience and charisma to lead a vertical sales team. In addition to corporate and team goals, the position carries an individual sales quota. The successful candidate will have the drive, attitude, and experience to establish AtHoc as a leader in the identified market segments and take advantage of synergistic relationships with key customers to accelerate growth.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated successes, in-depth knowledge of the market segments and well-established relationships, to address the market with AtHoc’s innovative enterprise software and cloud-based solutions.
The director in this position will be given an entrepreneurial opportunity in a rapidly growing enterprise software company, to create the business and tactical plan to address penetration in this critical market segment. The position reports directly to the Vice President Public Sector.
- Define and execute the strategy and go-to-market plan for AtHoc’s products in the overall market identified
- Build the business, including personally selling the AtHoc products and services in line with the respective sales quota and target goals.
- Provide management and guidance for account executives in this segment.
- Identify and properly qualifying client prospects and business opportunities in in the specified markets.
- Develop and execute strategic enterprise account planning with sales and professional services team members.
- Demonstrate proven sales process that delivers measurable value to our customers.
- Exhibit fluency in the identification and delivery of value at each stage of the customer decision making process.
- Assist the AtHoc Civilian Homeland Defense Team to double revenues in 2013.
- Establish new relationships and contacts within the identified market
- Experience selling physical security mass notification OR similar applications to this market. Applicants with solid experience in enterprise-level software sales in this segment are of prime interest.
- Specific experience , contacts and track record with demonstrable results in the identified markets
- Minimum 10 years proven experience selling into these market segments
- Working knowledge of port, state and local, county and municipal applications
- Working and demonstrable knowledge of federal acquisition as well as state and local procurement
- Working relationships with re-sellers who address this territory, who can assist and support the direct customer sales efforts
- Extensive list of established relationships in the market segment, with a strong focus on state and local government
- Previous sales experience in selling enterprise level solutions to this sector
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrable experience in working federal and state and local proposals
- Demonstrable experience in selling to all levels within base of users, including C levels
- Experience in developing and managing a vertical sales team
- Experience in working in a very fast paced and challenging growth environment
- Successful track record – be able to evidence successful transactions in this market and overachievement of quota
- Enterprise software product knowledge is strongly preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 65% of the time
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialized training desired: employment law, compensation, organizational planning and/or training
- Affiliation with HR networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred
The AtHoc partner program focuses on marketing and reselling notifications solutions for emergency notifications, force...