Viacom is searching for a Senior Director of Human Resources to support EPIX. Launched in the fall of 2009, EPIX is the multi-screen, multi-platform entertainment network from Paramount Pictures, Lionsgate and MGM Studios, delivering new releases, classic library movies, original music, comedy and sporting events anytime and anywhere – on TV, on demand, online and on electronic devices. The ideal candidate is strategic, innovative and team oriented, with proven recruiting and leadership skills and experience in a wide variety of human resources functional areas.
The Senior Director of Human Resources for EPIX provides senior human resources generalist leadership and support to management and employees in a wide variety of human resources functional areas including but not limited to staffing, talent management, employee relations, benefits and compensation. The senior director plans and executes major initiatives that translate the overall business goals of EPIX into human resources strategies. Additionally, the senior director develops, implements, evaluates, and oversees all HR operations and services for the channel.
- 7 -10 years of experience as a Human Resources generalist in a Media/Entertainment company
- Experience working in a start-up environment and creating HR policies and procedures from the ground up
- Proven ability to recruit top talent for all levels of positions including creative roles
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related discipline
- Ability to translate business goals into HR strategies
- Willingness to engage in the tactical functions of a full service HR department
- Superior relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Viacom - 5 months ago