AXIOM Systems is a project consulting firm specializing in the healthcare market, and our services and products are driven by our extensive knowledge of the "business of healthcare" and a detailed understanding of the regulatory and technology issues that drive business and information technology initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Senior EDI Consultant / SME to join our project team and work with one of our largest clients.
Can be based anywhere in the country within reasonable distance to a major airport - because frequent travel to various locations will be a requirement.
- Provide the best EDI strategy based on client’s needs
- Handle technical issues including ETL tool management, mapping, EDI operations, QA management, data flows, and trouble shooting
- Handle business issues including best practices, business processes, and customer (trading partner) coordination
Requirements Update 2/11/13:
- Candidate must have strong Payer side experience
- Candidate must have strong EDI experience with multiple Translation engines
- Must have both business side and technical side experience.
- Strong EDI experience - required
- 7-Plus years of healthcare experience - required
- 5-plus years experience with healthplans (payers) - required
- Extensive experience with HIPAA 5010 - required
- Must have both - technical and business side experience - required
- Excellent written and verbal skills - required
- Multiple tools experience including Sybase, Mercator, EDIFECS, FORESIGHT, etc
- Ability to provide the best strategy based on client’s needs
- Ability to interact well with customers
- Depending on client’s needs must work both remotely and onsite
Axiom Systems - 19 months ago
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...