Senior SAP ERP Systems Analyst - Data Miration and Integration (CONTRACT)
The senior ERP Systems Analyst [Data Migration and Integration] will be a key member of Enterprise Business Applications Group, supporting migration of current ERP solution (custom) to SAP By Design driven ERP solution in a fast paced high growth bio-tech company. The ERP Systems Analyst will lead data migration, data integration data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance efforts during and
after ERP system implementation. The ERP Systems Analyst will have significant expertise in several functional areas of the business and enterprise software including CRM, Order Management, and Financial systems. The candidate must be able to multi-task on projects based on business priorities.
- Partner with business, internal IT, and vendor implementation teams to successfully migrate master data and transactional data from current legacy systems to SAP By Design ERP system
- Work with functional business units to understand business processes and data flows to support effective data integrations between systems
- Lead analysis and development work to migrate master data and transactional data to SAP By Design ERP system, including assessment and data mapping (source to destination ERP system)
- Lead analysis and development work to support data integration between legacy systems and the new ERP system, including required interim data integrations for phased functional migration to the new ERP system
- Lead data conversion, data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance efforts during and after ERP systems implementation
- Collaborate with the QA teams and business partners to create and execute system test plans and user acceptance testing as it relates to data migration and integration
- Manage and ensure successful resolution to data migration and integration issues pre and post go-live events
- Establish, maintain and update data migration and integration documentation
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture group in developing the data solution architecture for the ERP project
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, business, finance or related fields
- Five or more years directly related experience with a variety of SAP modules required: FI, AR, AP, PO are required, CRM and/or SD are preferred.
- 5-7 years systems analysis, workflow configuration and implementation experience with SAP
- Pure functional configuration experience is required, techno-functional or ABAP programming would be nice to have but not necessary.
- Experience in business process and workflow design, functional requirements definition, functional design and on-going business analysis and communications - this is an absolute must!
- Business process expertise around sales, marketing, customer service, and finance areas- an absolute must!
- Industry experience within bio-tech, life sciences, or high technology is preferred but not necessary
- Experience working with business users and IT to research, document, and resolve related systems issues
- Experience performing gap analysis to determine e-business suite configuration and development changes
- Experience creating, documenting and performing functional testing / use case scenarios
- Experience developing reports using SQL query based tools
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and well developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and products
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative in solving problems and work effectively with variety of people and work styles
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment with strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Results and deadline driven - must be willing to do whatever it takes to meet deadlines
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and trouble-shooting skills
- Proactive, self-starter who enjoys project, process and technology work
Genomic Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: GHDX) is the world's leading provider of genomic-based diagnostic tests that address both the overtreatment...