Position: Senior Editor/Writer with HRP Experience - contingent on award of contract
Location: Northern VA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of experience in human research protections
- 10 years of experience in writing and editing news articles and technical studies in areas such as science and technology (S&T) development, systems acquisition, human-systems integration, technology transition, and human-research protection policy news and trends
- Experience with instruction, policy, and directive development; Flag/SES level briefings; and drafting/editing documentation and military correspondence
- Familiarity with S&T programs managed by the Office of Naval Research is highly desirable
While applying, please provide 1) a cover letter, 2) resume with salary history and 3) salary requirement. The cover letter should address each of the job requirements.
AVIAN LLC - 12 months ago
AVIAN strives to instill in every employee a sense of importance and a direct relevance to the company mission, demonstrated through a...