EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Senior Engineer/Project Manager to join our world-class Engineering organization. For individuals with a passion for clean technology and an interest in the challenges of transforming facilities with antiquated systems into smart ones, there is no bigger platform from which to leverage one’s talents than with EnerNOC. The highly proactive, energetic and analytical Senior Engineer/Project Manager will thrive in delivering detailed energy savings analysis to our end-use customers. This is an exciting role for a motivated individual who is passionate about operational energy efficiency and looking to be part of a small team bringing new state-of-the-art tools and analyses to facility managers nationwide. Explore this opportunity to leverage EnerNOC's technology investment and deliver outstanding results for facilities and for the environment.
• Providing support to the Southwest Regional Director by assisting with the management, design, development, implementation, and analysis of energy efficiency and commissioning projects and programs
• Acting as a Senior Project Manager in charge of scope, schedule and budget for complex and large projects.
• Performing engineering evaluations
• Acting as a commissioning authority
• Providing energy efficiency analysis
• Testing systems
• Organizing and writing reports
• Working with customers to present status updates and results, and utilizing feedback and suggestions to make improvements
• Training and mentoring junior staff
• Performing other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Comprehensive knowledge of energy efficiency programs, practices, and procedures with energy consuming systems (C,I,&A)
• Strong communication skills
• Project Management experience
• Expertise in energy engineering, business development, and project management
• Comprehension of a broad range of energy consuming systems and energy efficiency concepts
• Passion for energy efficiency and clean energy technology
• 5+ years work experience executing energy efficiency calculations, energy and demand audits, measurement and verification (M&V), and retro-commissioning (RCx) in a commercial, industrial, or agricultural environment
• LEED AP
EnerNOC - 9 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...