The Senior Silicon Process Integration Engineer will work as a member of a highly-dynamic team focused on developing and manufacturing integrated silicon photonic circuits used in telecommunications, data communications, and high performance computing applications. He/she will have major responsibility for designing the fabrication process platforms used for production of those circuits.
Minimum Requirements :
- Develop and implement process flows for producing novel photonic devices.
- Work closely with design, process module, and test engineers to create robust manufacturing process platforms.
- Characterize and optimize flows, using in-line and post-fab electrical and optical data to analyze performance, yield, and reliability.
- Participate on New Product Introduction team to develop and qualify new products.
- Lead the transfer of products from Kotura's fab to a volume production foundry.
- Participate in cross functional activities such as Material Review Board, Change Control Board, internal audits, design reviews, process reviews, and ad hoc improvement teams.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following :
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or related field.
- 5 years experience with standard IC processing with at least 2 years of technology development/integration.
- Excellent data analysis skills; working knowledge of DOE and SPC.
- Superior teamwork and communication skills.
- U.S. Permanent Resident or citizen.
Kotura offers a competitive compensation package, health benefits, paid time off, 401(k) plan, and an opportunity to be a part of a truly outstanding world-class team.
- Strong background in device physics.
- Familiarity with photonics component manufacturing processes.
- Project management experience.
- Working knowledge of microelectronics design/layout (DW-2000, L-Edit) and device simulation (Silvaco) tools.
Send your resume to email@example.com , or fax to (626) 609-2379.
Kotura - 14 months ago
Kotura, was founded in October 2003 through the merger of Arroyo Optics and Lightcross. Both companies, based in southern California, have...