Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical
We are a recruiting firm on a confidential search for 2 Process Engineers. The client is a well-known pharmaceutical manufacturing business located in the vicinity of Hickory, NC, about 70-miles NW of Charlotte.
The company offers great benefits, competitive salary, bonus, and relocation assistance.
The salary range on the two positions is:
Senior Process Engineer : $80,000 to $100,000
Process Engineer : $55,000 to $75,000
If you are higher than the above range but interested, please send your resume along with salary requirements.
If you meet the below 5 requirements, we would like to see your resume:
1. BS degree in Engineering Related Discipline, with 5+ years' experience for the Senior Process Engineer and 2+ years' experience for the Process Engineer. You must have engineering experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing. Aseptic liquid filling experience is helpful.
2. Ability to relocate to the Hickory, NC area, with relocation assistance provided.
3. Experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. Knowledge of cGMP drug product manufacturing is required. Practical Six Sigma skills are highly desirable.
4. Experience managing capital and process improvement projects. PMP certification is preferred.
5. Experience with design control projects and participating on project teams. Additionally, we are looking for Strong PC skills with design and statistical software such as CAD and minitab, and the ability to perform DOE and FMEA.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast-paced and growth-oriented manufacturer of products that make a positive impact in the daily lives of real people. You will be supporting the engineering effort of the facility by leading process and quality improvement projects and capital projects for new equipment additions. You will also work closely with the manufacturing group to identify constraints, improve efficiencies, and troubleshoot systemic equipment and process issues impacting quality and quantity of production.
Prepares project basis documentation by completing cost and economic return studies.
- Establishes project by screening alternatives; selecting optimum solution.
This is an urgent search. Please apply immediately if interested and qualified.
- Prepares process design by studying operability and reliability; estimating maintenance, operating, and energy costs; assessing safety and environmental compliance; specifying start-up and operating procedures.
- Obtains environmental permits by completing applications; presenting information; answering requests and questions.
- Initiates project by preparing capital appropriation request.
- Upgrades process design by investigating proposed changes in plant operations.
- Prepares operators by conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Hiring Authorities, Inc. is a global recruiting firm specializing in the medical device and pharmaceutical industries. We place numerous candidates each month at World Class companies. More information about us may be seen on our website, or in Medical Device magazine.
Key words: Project Management, Market Knowledge, Database Design, Tracking Budget Expenses, Coaching, Interpreting New Laws, Emphasizing Excellence, Teamwork, Managing Profitability, Competitive Analysis, Dealing with Complexity, aseptic, Lyophilization, parenteral, sterile, Engineering professional, Engineer, Professional Engineer, Research and Development, CAD Design, Design, Product Development, Process Improvements, Productivity Improvements, Redesign, Reengineered, Staff Engineer, Drafting, Prototypes, Testing, Schematics, Mathematical Model, Industrial Design, Manufacturing, Process Control, Project Management, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Materials, Quality Control, Quality, Improved Efficiencies, Patents, Analytical, Technology Integration, Laboratory, DNC, TQMS, Change Agent, Change Management, Total Project Management, Capital Equipment Acquisition, Set Up Cycle Reductions, Methods Improvement, Defect Reduction, Quality Improvement, Inventory Reduction, SPC, Continuous Improvement, Productivity, Performance Metrics, Technology Transfer, Technology Integration, Product development & Conformance Standards, Root Cause Analysis, Continuous Improvement Analysis, DOE, DFMEA, PFMEA, Risk analysis, Gage R&R, CPK, SPC, ECMS, Engineering change management system, 8 D Problem Solving, Process Work Flow mapping, Technical Expertise, Electrical Engineering, Material knowledge, design best practices, process qualification, TQM, Six Sigma, SPC, Operating Budgets, Strategic Plan, Annual Plan, Constraints, Re-engineering, Systems Design, PMP, Program Management, Program Management Institute, Certificate, Continuous Improvement, Six-Sigma Black Belt, DMAIC, DFSS, Lean, Toyota Production System TPS, Process Improvement, SCAMPI, Earned Value Management System EVMS, CAM, Total Productive Maintenance TPM, Total Quality Management TQM, Functional configuration CSCI, HWCI, ROI, Seasoned Project Management professional, experience in team leadership, large projects, strong skills in systems development, Systems Engineering Management, Program Planning, Six Sigma Black Belt, medical device, 21CFR, 13485*, CFR, FDA, ISO, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 13485-2003, CMDR, CAPA, MDR, Class I, Class II, Class III, sterile, sterility, Eto, Etho, sterile barrier, sterile packaging, design review, FMEA, Design Control, Design History File, DHF, Tech Files, Technical Files, Design Master File, DMF, pharma, pharmaceutical, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, liquid fill, aseptic, sterile fill, sterile manufacturing, aseptic manufacturing,
Hiring Authorities, Inc. - 13 months ago