Senior Engineer - System Integration
As a Senior Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of complex subsystems and processes while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
In OEM Solutions Group, you will work directly with external customers to refine their functional requirements and create detailed Statements of Work that will drive our team’s development of electrical, electro-hydraulic and integrated powertrain systems.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of Caterpillar prime products while delivering fast paced development programs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Design new and modify existing control systems to support new derivative machines.
* Generate detailed Statements of Work for OEM Customer Projects
* Perform field install and set up of OEM control systems
* Communicate & coordinate with customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Perform product maintenance
* Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering or Computer Science curriculum
* Relevant work experience required – 6 years Engineering; 3 years Electro Hydraulic Systems
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Recognized as someone who follows through
* Strong initiative and self-starter
* Ability to travel internationally (up to 25%)
* Experience in embedded programming – 3 years
* Ability to speak multiple languages (French, Chinese)
* Ability to work well with people from different backgrounds / cultures
* Experience developing HEX product & control systems from various source plants around the world.
Caterpillar is proud of the role we play in building the world's infrastructure. The work we do drives progress for millions of people around the globe.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mar 20, 2013, 11:59:59 PM
United States-Illinois-Peoria-PEORIA37-Peoria Hamilton LQ
Caterpillar - 12 months ago
Caterpillars may crawl, but this company isn't fuzzy about earthmoving machinery and agricultural equipment. Considered #1 in the...