- Enterprise Infrastructure Architect/Systems Analyst responsible for analysing business/technical requirements and engineering infrastructure solutions by leveraging technology guidelines.
- Responsible for designing solutions, aligned with client standards and target architecture, for projects initiated by supported line of business
- Assists project team with requirements completion, take ownership of completion of Requirements and Technical Design Specifications
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates infrastructure needs
- Develops technical designs to meet project requirements
- Works with Infrastructure SME resources as needed, ensuring that end-to-end infrastructure design is completed
- Presents design at Architecture Review Board(ARB), completes updates as needed
- Partners with project team to complete Technical Design Document (TDD)
- Partners with PM to document implementation tasks for the project
- Responsible for ensuring that the designed solution
- Addresses all business, system and non-functional requirements with infrastructure impact.
- Flushes out and solves environment, capacity, and standard issues
- Aligns with managed platform standards
- Follows through exception approval for non-standard designs
- Gets implemented and validated per design
- Proven experience in developing IT infrastructure Solutions as a Lead Engineer/Analyst/Architect.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure implementation or life cycle development.
- Experience in in managing IT infrastructure delivery and support.
- Proven Experience in at least two of the following three key areas Network, Server, Storage, experience in all three preferred.
- Proven experience & knowledge of current trends in following technologies: Linux, UNIX, Wintel, Data/Voice Networking, Storage, Information Security, RDBMS, Data Center Facilities, Universal Communications (UC), Server Virtualization
- Proven experience with Infrastructure Outsourcing Providers, preferably as a Customer to a major outsources, alternatively as member of outsourcing company
- Experience in defining, implementing and supporting mobile solutions
- Excellent communications skills, must have the ability to articulate complicated concepts in to terms that others can understand.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Must a have the ability to work with senior executives on a regular basis
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Management or Similar Technical Field
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Microsoft, Cisco, other Infrastructure Certifications preferred
JobServe USA - 21 months ago