Professional Service Industries, Inc., as a company and as individuals, has a clear vision of the future and our place in it. We seek individuals who "Choose To Lead" in the environmental consulting profession - people who can step-up and make an impact in the marketplace and at job sites with their professionalism, integrity, dedication, and technical abilities. We seek to hire and retain the best and brightest people available.
Responsibilities may include:
• UST/LUST assessments and remedial/closure activities.
• Environmental compliance audits and risk assessments.
• Groundwater remedial investigation, design and management
• Asbestos/lead survey, abatement design and remediation management.
• Environmental site assessments.
• Indoor air quality/mold survey and design.
• BS degree in engineering, geology, earth or environmental sciences
• 6 + years of significant environmental consulting experience.
• P.E/P.G.. registration highly desired
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Local experience is preferred
Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI’s operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI’s established safety policies and procedures. PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver’s license evaluation.
PSI's diverse client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 125 offices nationwide with 2,500 employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Professional Service Industries, Inc. - 13 months ago