This position will be responsible for reporting and
analysis of financial results and assist in preparation
of company forecasts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential
results, including researching variances and
- Prepare monthly reporting and analysis of P&L
models used in forecast of company results.
- Assist in maintenance and updating of financial
preparation of budget templates, reviewing budget
- Support the annual budgeting process including
submissions for reasonableness and consistency, and
responding to budget related inquiries.
analysis and investor relation activities.
- Provide back-up to other team members in deposit
- Perform ad-hoc research and special projects as
Education and Experience
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience (or)
that would indicate ability to perform duties as
but not required.
- Experience in financial services industry preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
experience is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills required. Hyperion Essbase
related concepts and terminology.
- Solid understanding of financial statements and
- Ability to draw summary conclusions from analysis of
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
environment and displaying the ability to adapt to
- Supporting Change: Being comfortable with a changing
such an environment. Supporting innovation
in a manner that engages others and helps them
- Communicating Effectively: Clearly conveying ideas
understand and retain the message. Sharing
information. Listening and involving others
professional service to both internal and external
- Championing Customer Needs: Providing timely and
customers. Being responsive to customer needs and
requests while always being courteous. Considering
the needs of the customer when making decisions
own without being prompted. Handling problems
- Demonstrating Initiative: Taking action on his/her
independently when appropriate and resolving issues
without relying on extensive help from others. Doing
more than is expected or asked.
responsibilities central to the role meet all
- Delivering High Quality Work: Making sure
requirements and expectations. Finishing tasks
promptly and critically reviewing work to ensure
quality and accuracy. Considering impact of work to
others and taking steps to mitigate. Seeking
additional work after finishing tasks
CapitalSource Bank - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -