Affinity Medical Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst and Health Care Pricing Actuary. This role will be focused on providing solutions and products to employers and consumers. This position has responsibility for determining the appropriate strategic competitive pricing for SHC healthcare products offered to employers and other entities or consumers. The position will also oversee and direct all pricing reviews for the products, determining the appropriate pricing based on relevant factors (e.g., occupation, age, etc.).
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . Please include "Senior Financial Analyst/ Health Care Pricing Actuary" in the subject line.
- Bachelor's degree and/or ASA, FSA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in an actuarial role
- 5+ years of employee benefits/benefits industry experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel & Access
- Proficient in Lawson Financial and QuickBooks
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to design and implement processes and oversee execution with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with a need for minimal intervention or supervision
- Good ability to clarify directions when needed to continue tasks
- High technical aptitude with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to appropriately adjust communication for the audience
- Ability to effectively facilitate group meetings
- Ability to represent the organization in a professional manner to varying external constituents
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with peers, subordinates, leadership, and healthcare providers
- Strong product knowledge in the employee benefits segment.
- Proven track record of product innovation and execution in the employee benefits market
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively and collaboratively within a highly-matrix organization and with employees at all levels
University HealthCare Alliance - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard